LEO Trading Voucher
Now, with support from your Local Enterprise Office, trading online has never been easier or more affordable.
Trading Online Voucher
From office supplies to beauty and pharmaceutical goods, our e-Commerce experts are highly equipped with the experience and technical know-how to get your website live. Now, with support from your Local Enterprise Office, trading online has never been easier or more affordable. With the ‘Trading Online Voucher’, you can apply for a maximum value of €2,500 or 90% of the eligible expenditure.
Do you Qualify?
The vouchers are targeted at businesses with the following profile:
- Limited or no e-commerce presence;
- 10 or less employees;
- Turnover less than €2m;
- Applicant business must be trading for at least 6 months;
- Business must be located in the area covered by the LEO to whom they make their application i.e. LEOs cannot accept applications from businesses located outside their jurisdiction.
If you have already received an online trading voucher in the past, you are eligible to apply for a second voucher should your online offering require upgrades.
If you’re unsure of your eligibility for a Trading Online Voucher, do not hesitate to contact our team for a free consultancy session. We will discuss your outline and ambitions and suggest the best course of action for you. Below is a shortlist of the eligibility criteria:
- Vouchers will be available to a maximum value of €2,500 or 90% of eligible expenditure (exclusive of VAT), whichever is the lesser
- Voucher approval must be gained prior to incurring any expense
- Own labour is not an eligible expense
- Third-party costs only will be considered
- All third party/supplier invoices must contain proper business details (e.g. Tax and Business Registration details)
You are obligated to (digitally) attend an online training class before applying for the voucher. After the seminar, the application form will be circulated to all participants. The training will cover topics such as:
- Developing a website
- Digital marketing
- Social Media for business
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Application process Eligibility criteria
Once you have completed the seminar and you have received your application form, one of our team members will assist you in completing the application.
An evaluation of your application will be conducted by the Local Enterprise Board who will make recommendations for approval. An evaluation committee will then assess your application based on the following criteria:
- Project Suitability
- Value Added potential
- Export potential
- Job creation potential
- How will the project aid the business during the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Financial sustainability
- Record decisions and report to the Local Enterprise Office approvals committee
- As part of the application process, applicants will be required to participate in an information session on how to use and get the best value for money from the voucher
Here at brightlight, we endeavour to take the heavy lifting out of online trading. We will help complete any documentation and provide sound, solid advice and service throughout your journey. Find out why many of our e-Commerce clients are still with us for over 10 years.